CREATIVELY INSPIRED COLLECTION

All things creative nomatter how bizzare at times, I have an enormous
appreciation for it.The amount of creativity and vision that would
have been placed in a piece of work is quite inspiring hence the birth
of the CREATIVELY INSPIRED COLLECTION.

Paper heels by a French, accessory and graphic designer,Mathieu
Missian, caught my eye.I wouldn't be suprised at all that the only
thing stopping anyone from wearing them is because they are made of
paper. ;-)

I love the origami dress designed by Adriana, though its not something
I would wear, i do know one person on the face of the earth who would,
LADY GAGA!!! and some daring souls out there.

As for the handbag? need I say more.... ;-)

[Image: toxel] [Image:pixel77] [Image:design inspiration]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMFY HEELS: PART 2

AFRICAN NAIL ART